View Single Post
Old 2006-02-03, 18:15   Link #99
Illuyankas
I need another drink.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Phenomenol
No he is not, all of those characters that you have mentioned will Smash Ener. Ener in the Blue Seas will not survive. Luffy could not beat the characters you just mentioned yet he defeated Ener. Ener is very overrated and will not be a High Profile character in the Seas. Their are plenty of Elemental fruit users more powerful than Ener that have been beaten by people like Zoro, Dragon and Crocodile.
Who? Smoker is AS powerful as Ener, e.g neither can hurt the other, I don't class the metal guy as elemental, and who did Crocodile beat? Mr. 3? Wax is not an element. Hmm, Dragon vs. Ener - storm vs lightning, though we need more Dragon info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Phenomenol
Shanks and Mihawk will definetly beat Ener with no problem. Shanks and Mihawk are Swordsman above Zoro and Zoro himself will kill Ener one on one. Have you guys ever seen Zoro cut "Steel and the Breath of All Things". Enough said. Shanks and Mihawk are Arguably (behind Whitebeard) one of the most powerful pirates in the seas.
Er, Zoro tried to defeat Ener. AND LOST. All you've said is that they 'can easily defeat him'. HOW? The whole 'steel cutting thing'... He's not made of matter, he's made of ENERGY. LIGHT. Try cutting light, it doesn't work. Unless Shanks or Mihawk can attack energy or use seastone to trap him, they're screwed.

The only reason Luffy beat Ener is the non-conductivity of his body. Whitebeard must have some logia-defense beyond personality, otherwise Ace would be in charge. Maybe Shanks and Mihawk have something similar. We don't know.

Ener is still really damn hard, and you'll have to do a better job of convincing me otherwise than you've done so far.
Illuyankas is offline   Reply With Quote