View Single Post
Old 2007-06-16, 03:55   Link #15
Icerack

Quote:
Keeping things under spoiler tags until the episode is subbed is a common practice here and a form of courtesy towards other people who don't want to see major spoilers beforehand. No, it isn't a rule, and if one doesn't want spoilers it is easier to stay away from the thread, but a little consideration never hurt any one.
Sorry. I assumed that discussion of the current episode under the thread designated for it is okay to not mark spoiler.

Quote:
One of point my wife made was that it is impossible for Mana to even occasionally cook Yorito's dinner unless she really liked him. In real life you almost never see a girl cook for anyone outside her immediate family.
Unfortunately, this is anime and not real life. Therefore, a girl who slaves her life for the main character could be doing it out of her good kind heart and have no interest in the guy whatsoever.

But I agree, Mana probably does have a romantic interest in Yorito but it looks like her role was demoted to a side-kick character for the anime. This is too bad because I like Mana as a character.