View Single Post
Old 2008-01-22, 22:45   Link #356
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
I think he first mentioned it in Ep5. On the roof after C.C. sees the girl carving the wall.
--
Lelouch: I used Geass on her so she would carve on this wall every day.
C.C.: Geass?
Lelouch: It's this power. That's what I heard during the contract.
C.C.: Hmm... (no comment)
--
I remember this scene quite well because it's surprising. C.C. acts like she's never hear of the word "Geass" before.
She didn't say "Geass" until after this scene. The word she used was "power", both in Ep1 and Ep5. When she pop up in Lelouch's house, she said "do you like the power I gave you".

Mao said "Geass" after reading Lelouch's mind. He would know how Lelouch calls it when he read Lelouch's mind to learn the limits of his Geass.

In the NDS game, the original character calls his power "Bless". (However, that kid's already gone bonkers and thinks he's a god. So might as well take his words with a grain of salt.) And V.V., when explaining what happened to Euphie and offering the contract to Cornelia, also referred to it as "power".

I'm under the impression that it's a power with no specific name. Lelouch calls it Geass so the people around him say Geass as well. Maybe sort of like how "Gundam" started. Amuro calls it "GUNDAM" by its abbrevations, then everyone starts to call it "Gundam".
If he heard it while making the contract, and C.C didn't say it to him then who did, I don't think Lelouch was just imagining hearing it, so was there someone else in that mind realm thingy while he was making the contract with C.C

Well that's a reason, plus the NDS game isn't canon

wait wait what V.V explained what happened with Euphie to Cornelia, and offered a contract with her... when did that happen
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote