View Single Post
Old 2009-05-29, 17:31   Link #28
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Bombadil View Post
Won't the same be said between Saki and Akira? Neither of them has confessed. So technically no one is with anyone at the moment, then what do we fault Osugi for? Aren't we using double standard here? I don't see confession or no confession is the problem here.
Not really, because Saki is at least doing her best to know this guy, as she herself states in this episode. The mystery behind the phone, the selecao, etc; she wants to know everything, so she can understand who Akira really is. That's why she follows him.

Oosugi, on the other hand, is just oblivious to what is going on with Saki. When they meat on the train in episode 5, for example, she was obviously upset, yet he didn't realize that, because he was more concerned about his "I want to be a proper member of society" thing. He didn't even realize that's part of what Saki was troubled with.

So even if Saki hasn't confessed to Akira yet, her situation is pretty different to Oosugi's. He just doesn't get Saki. Never did and never will, because he isn't even trying. Yet, he still wants to "protect" her, to be her "knight". That's what pisses me off about him.

Last edited by Kazu-kun; 2009-05-29 at 17:42.