View Single Post
Old 2013-01-09, 20:39   Link #1306
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

That's sorta one of the things I'm doing; I assume that given how critical the Thai front is, and with most of Thailand NOMNOM, it's the Malaysians and Singaporeans who're doing the brunt of the fighting.

And to be fair, this is the early to mid nineties, so Mahatir would be in charge, and if he really wants a strong army, he's going to get one. So no Twin Towers, KLIA never gets built (but the North-South Highway is, for better logistics transport) and the trains are overhauled, etc.

And the Australia-New Zealand Army Corps goes on expedition again, setting up base at Butterworth, that old stomping grounds of crazyass RAAF pilots (RAAF has a small stockpile of nukes and S-11s to be used when the BETA invade, with the idea being that the BETA will invade the west coast, which will be evacuated and sacrificed to defend Sydney and Melbourne. Such defending will take place of volunteers carrying nukes in F-4s, flying 20 feet above the outback desert, and tossing nukes at BETA. I should note that this is my fanfic speculation only).

IIRC by 2001 COSEAN is following Australia and adopting the Super Hornet; I recall reading that Australia and COSEAN have test flights at Yukon that are presumably doing OPEVAL on the Super Hornet.

I believe in miracles.

Last edited by Wild Goose; 2013-01-13 at 10:45.
Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote