View Single Post
Old 2012-08-14, 09:53   Link #1136
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
so if that is your proof of him admitting to not being madara... then you must think tobi is literally noone. just a figment of all the characters imaginations? just an apparition brought about by some izanagi-esque sharingan technique?
Don't be ridiculous. I believe he is somebody who has cast aside his original identity long ago. Which obviously means he isn't Madara.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
the proof is in the past events in the manga. we know that minato was in naruto's mental plane as well as sealed in the reaper. we know that orochimaru is alive and walking with sasuke while still sealed in the totsuka blade and the reaper. you shouldn't need things spelled out so specifically. that would make the dialogue monotonous

sasuke: but aren't you sealed in the totsuka blade?

orochimaru: yes and part of my soul is still in the reaper's belly. remember? now let's get going while i reiterate everything that the audience has already seen and you already know
MOST of Minato was in the reaper, and PART of Minato was inside Naruto (emphasis on "was" because his chakra ran out). I reiterate: I do not believe that having chunks of yourself in different places is the same as being in multiple places at once. Not ONCE have we seen TWO Orochimarus alive and well.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote