Lovestruck Fool
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by ani_d View Post
Yeah right lol
I'm not entirely joking.

Quote:
It has everything to do with a romantic relationship. That's where it starts to bud. Normally, I wouldn't conclude this fast, but after ten episodes and episode 13 spoilers, I'm in a safe spot.
Actually, it started to bud when the show started and we found out that there was supposed to be a love triangle at some point.

But getting back to the point: how does helping someone out imply romance?

Quote:
Also, this is anime. You know once a guy and a girl started getting closer=L.O.V.E comes to mind regardless of how platonic the mutual relationship is.
Actually, where Alto is concerned, Y.U.R.I comes to mind first.

Quote:
When people fall in love, they usually don't care about the details as to why. They just do.
They might not, but what about the viewers?

Quote:
I doubt Ranka is going to put off her feelings just because she couldn't come up with a decent answer as to why she fell for Alto. Besides, we're still in episode 10. I'm pretty sure Alto is bound to find an even stronger reason of why he wants to do what he wants to do. Same for Ranka.
Oh, I have no doubt we'll see more of an explanation in the future. But for now, answer this:
Is jealousy the same thing as love? If not, then how are the concepts related, and what are the differences?