View Single Post
Old 2012-03-25, 11:05   Link #3215
Vena
Carpe Diem

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastOrder View Post
Because Apollo's/Apollon's wings are supposed to be golden in color. Hence the name, the solar wings of the sun.
Well, let's be fair. The sun isn't exactly golden/yellow either. Its a blend of a bunch of colors, and has a lot of red, orange, and yellow in it.

Quote:
Kagura's wings are red, just like Sirius and Sylvia's were. Which was because they were part Shadow Angel.

I'm not sure if it was mentioned before, but it could be that Kagura could also be part Shadow Angel as well.
Half shadow angels, by virtue of the original, have wings on their body like Amata. Kagura has not shown any such extra appendages in the form of wings. So while Kagura has red wings, to fit his red motif, he has so far been presented as more human than Amata with his golden wings... on his feet.

Has Amata ever actually materialized wings on the Aquarion? He's materialized metaphorical wings from the rock structure in the first episode and once on his own back I believe, but has he ever actually given the Aquarion wings? (I ask because I don't remember at all.)

Quote:
Because, that's remembering parts of your past life, Apollo managed to remember who Touma was at the least, and things like Aquarion, where Kagura only remembers Sylvie.
Goes along with the fact that no other characters exist in this story aside from Apollo and Sylvie. No others have been introduced in this story since episode one, and, in some great likelihood, this is an AU from the original and the details need not be exactly the same.

That said, for Apollo only remembering Sylvie, this is logical by considering the original. Touma and Sirius are at peace in the end: Touma dies with his Apollo(nius) and Sirius truly does become one of legend to save the world. It is only Apollo and Sylvie that are left unsatisfied and it is Apollo who promises to always remember Sylvie's smell, and hence his reincarnation would fixate and only remember her. Generally speaking, a lot of people from the past have no reason to be reincarnated.