Thread: Diablo III
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-14, 13:27   Link #3194
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
Yes, we finally beat Azmodan on our two barbs, even though our gear is not the greatest. I'm currently sitting at 50k life, 800 ar buffed and 19k dmg with a shield and my friend at even less. Some champion packs where downright impossible for us to defeat, especially with the affixes molten and fire chains. The bosses where rather easy, though. The spider queen was a funny encounter. That fight must have lasted close to ten minutes. She had been long since enraged when we finally struck her down. Luckily, the only thing that changes when she enrages is that she moves a lot quicker. It was really hard to get our offense going this way. It was a constant change of position, especially with the gazillion little spiders that deal a ton of damage, but yeah, we made it through somehow.

Now that we've defeated act 3, act 4 should be doable as well. People keep saying that the trash mobs aren't noticably stronger than those at the end of act 3. However, Diablo is what I'm worried about, especially phase 2.

On another note, I finally dropped playing my monk. He's just too boring to play. Instead I leveled up a demon hunter, who's playstyle I enjoy much more. It's all about hitting the right mobs at the right time as well as using smoke screen and preperation correctly. You're forced to make very quick decisions and to be constantly on the run. I feel as though the demon hunter as the one class where player skill makes the biggest difference in succes.