View Single Post
Old 2011-10-20, 04:26   Link #14
judasmartel
*Author

Oh, I see. It's probably because I was wishing for a PF at around the same height as Airi, but given that Airi's so absurdly big for her age that she's automatically the C, it has been kinda acceptable to me that Maho might be the legit PF of the core team after all.

And yeah, Maho was trained into shooting because it will make Subaru's 4-1 offense vs the boys team very effective. After all, if the opposing team tries to gang up on your only offensive threat, she could just pass the ball to anyone wide open for an uncontested shot.

Then, against Chibi Ribbon's team, Subaru would have to admit that the 2-3 Zone Defense applied by Suzuridani is such a pain to crack, but hey, they're the heroes, so they will find a way. Using a relatively simple yet awesome offensive playbook that pretty much brought down the 2-3 Zone because of its sheer unpredictability. Still, Maho's shooting abilities come into play on this game.

I think it was a good part for the author to determine what positions do all the girls play, at least the core group ATM.

Hmmm... I think they're a balanced team now. Balanced enough to go run-and-gun, that is.

Last edited by judasmartel; 2011-10-20 at 04:34. Reason: Ninja'd.
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote