Thread: Diablo III
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-31, 05:55   Link #2222
Jazzrat
Bearly Legal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat View Post
You're still better off using an one hander, you get faster spirit regen with a fast one hander, for example my attack speed is fast enough to stunlock trashmobs indefinitely using Thunder First and I only have two attack speed items (+15% on my gloves and +24% on my main hand)
I did the same thing with MF gear, with a slightly higher price (17500 on average) as I'm greedy and I want a form of profit margin (yours is only 600gold per item )
ohh havent tried stunlocking with my monk, I ll give it a go later once i find some proper 1h. What sorta resist and armor reduction you guys have? 60% resist all, 41% armor here with my current gear.

I kinda like have passive spirit regen, it makes kiting easier since i dont have to stay around to melee to gain spirit especially if i get two packs of champion/unique, i just run around and spam wave of light. Occassionally refreshing dmg buff off Fore Sight rune in Long Reach.

God, I wish they released the API, would be easier to link my setup n stats for critique.

Here's how i m playing my monk now. Skill Setup