View Single Post
Old 2012-07-01, 11:15   Link #394
niyaAkira

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredFriendly View Post
That's certainly a possibility. At this point, anything's a possibility with this mangaka. But I would have thought that Tsubaki would have felt something, as he has with every other situation they have been in.

But when is he going to learn his lessons? It has just been a constant repetition of Tsubaki doing things (with foreknowledge that he shouldn't) over, and over, and over again, and lying to Urabe about them.

Looks to me like his head is telling him he wants to be with Urabe but his heart prefers Suwano.

Hopefully, in a few days this miserable arc will be over.

Unless an incredible miracle happens in a few days!

I posted my extremely positive sentiments regarding the anime earlier today here.

But, will you be disappointed in that kiss if Tsubaki feels nothing when kissing Urabe, just like her drool is tasteless to him now?

No, it's never been explained why they have kept their relationship a secret, but, as the manga and MAX_COLA_POWER! implied, at least for Tsubaki, he is using Ueno as a guide.

Nonetheless, it hasn't kept things tranquil for them up til now. Girls have known he was in a relationship, but they still pursued him (why, I don't know; geez, really, what does he have to offer?).

Oh, I don't know. I've wanted to say it, and have even implied that myself right here on this forum (or was it the anime forum? I get confused sometimes).

As I've said before, I have even suspect that Oka may be the creative genius behind the ridiculous movie script. She is the one person from whom all these details could have come. Plus she is definitely a thrill seeker.
wow thats actually a pretty good assumption it never crossed my mind that oka maybe the one behind the play, since she knows everything about there relationship but im not a fan of her playing the role of god by that i mean shes testing their relationship and if thats the case she may end up doing more harm then good. and if she did write the play why wouldnt she put herself in it in some form?
niyaAkira is offline   Reply With Quote