View Single Post
Old 2013-01-23, 19:39   Link #23435
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by leukrota View Post
I'm talking about Ollerus, but now you're making me doubt... Maybe their relationship is very complex...

EDIT: It still would be interesting if she really was magically compelled to obey Ollerus, by some loophole in her royal orders or something, given their personalities. Ollerus would almost never give her an order and Silvia would dominate him most of the time. It may also mean that Silvia may make him pay dearly for each of those few orders he does issue... I'll stop here or I'll end up in fetish fan fic territory.

Maybe they are too far behind the scenes to promptly assist... well, dunno, there's gotta be a reason for their absence.
Silvia is a Royal Maid who just happens to be born as a Saint.

Silvia once said Ollerus didn't become a magic god because he choose to save a cat.

Time ago I said, What if when she said "cat" she mean herself? For example a battle was unleashed between Ollerus and Othinus but Silvia got badly injured.

What Ollerus does choose?
A. Keep going on and became a Magic God leaving the cat die.
B. Save the cat at the cost of your last chance of becoming a Magic God.

I guess thats why Silvia said Ollerus cries(lost his noble title and then his chance to become a magic god) when he remembers it and maybe thats why she left everything behind in order to make some company coughfellinlovewithOlleruscough.