View Single Post
Old 2008-08-25, 23:30   Link #2031
Hasaki
Lelouch x CC

Send a message via AIM to Hasaki Send a message via MSN to Hasaki
Agreed. If anything, it will probably turn out that CC had planned to follow Marianne and co's plan. However, after spending so much time with Lelouch is was probably inevitable for her to develop feelings for him, (and hopefully vice-versa ) and these feelings are probably what threw a wrenth into the plan. Still, even if you look at it from that point of view, Marianne questioned CC why she did not allow Charles to kill her, to me this sounds as if CC has little to do with Marianne's scheme, as she came off as basically stating it would of been OK, and perhaps even ideal for CC to have died.

If anything, I don't think CC is involved nearly as deeply in this plot that we've been conspiring against her. Most likely the only real crime she has committed here is that she knew of Marianne's existence, and even this is questionable to some degree. On the other side of the coin, we can't really blame CC for not telling Lelouch. When she first met Lelouch, you have to argue with yourself where her loyalty resided. If you look at it from a different perspective, would you expect her to turn on Lelouch after being with him all this time, right after she met another Geass candidate?

There are a lot of unanswered questions regarding CC, but I'm pretty positive she will weather the storm. We can pretty much assess that CC will not die until her "true wish" is granted. This wish is debated, but personally I believe it means to receive an unconditional love from another, one arguably that Lelouch confirmed he would fulfill. However, I am also of the CC x Lulu persuasion (obviously) and a lot of this comes off as a strained bias. We should just relax and realize that we could all be completely wrong regarding everything that has happened. Undoubtedly, I suspect that no matter how big or small CC is involved in this mysterious connection with Marianne, Lelouch will most likely return backlash towards her. CC x Lulu shippers like myself can only hope redemption occurs, and not in the form of death. I am pulling for my happy ending all the way to the end.
Hasaki is offline   Reply With Quote