View Single Post
Old 2008-12-08, 09:15   Link #10
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Decent enough episode i still think the manga offer more info in the events that are unfolding but they are doing a bang up job on the anime. Zero plays his tourtured role ever so well. This is the reason why he is my favorite character. Where some call him emo i say his character is dynamic. Zero situation is not an easy one to deal with he was barely hanging on before but with Yuuki's help he managed to keep from spirling into darkness. Zero now feels he has lost his only link to the human world as Yuuki has now become the embodyment of all that he hates and that includes himself now that hes a Vampire. Pointing his gun at her was to ease his own pain and i believe the only course he believed he had. Yuuki's words hurtful yet truthful told him exactly what i think he needed to hear. The vampire Yuuki ate the human Yuuki she is gone though not exactly true.

Kaname's reasons for doing what hes doing is become more clear in the anime which is good because it gives people a good look at him and they learn exactly what he stands for. Also, people will start to see why i believe Kaname will ultimately die at the end. Im glad they mentioned that Rido had kidnapped the first daughter of Kuran clan. There really is no good in him and he just keeps coming im just hoping he gets out of Shinki soon.

Things are going to get much worse before they get better its going to be a bumpy and bloody ride and in the process Zero will gain the will to do what he feels his needs and amazingly enough his brother will have something to do with that new resolve. More twist and turns to come some that blow peoples minds i cant wait.

8/10