Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minagi Mikoto View Post
Telesma?
Telesma = angelic energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
The problem is, Misaka actually displayed this kind of mundane logic when she was against Accelerator and Mugino in her own spin-off manga.
Misaka never noticed that Touma's power only works on his right hand and that time against Mugino she used her powers, Frenda's bombs were her last backup in case of she couldn't handle the situation.
With Accelerator, when he noticed Touma's power only works on his right hand, he already was freaked out...
Accelerator: What the hell is wrong with your right hand??!!!
.... that someone who is supposed to be a level 0 can beat him(Accelerator's power only works by contact).

Quote:
I guess that I.B didn't only negate the special attack..it also make his opponent dumber than usual..not....a lot of dumber. And not to mention that the cast of ToAru have the tendecy to grab Touma's right hand.
Not really. Some examples: Kanzaki, Tsuchimikado, Acqua of the Back, Fiamma of the Right.

Quote:
P/S: Am I wrong if I seriously believe that Kuroko can beat Touma easily...?
Yes, you are. If she wants to teleport Touma away, she needs to to touch him but her AIM can't work on him because her power will be disipated and if she tries to teleport something against him, first she needs Touma to stay quite. And actually Touma dispelled Awaki's power, who is more powerful teleporter than Kuroko.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote