View Single Post
Old 2008-02-22, 18:07   Link #114
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keikan View Post
Hi, my first post on this thread and I've officially started a fanfic. I'm unsure where to start after the prologue so I'm and for input from everyone out there. Should I start at the teams first day of the Academy, the Genin Exams or even when the main character is born??? So please let me know.

Also I'm sorry but I really haven't had time to read all your stories. I write on the run (in the car between destination) so yeah.
Start wherever you feel the most comfortable starting. It's your story; the most important thing is that it conveys all of the ideas you want it to, no matter what path it takes. If there's something significant to the main characters birth, start there. If there's not, start there anyway. Basically, figure out exactly what path you want the opening of your story to take, and then follow it backwards to figure out where to start it

As for all the stories on here, there are quite a few of them. If you don't get a chance to read them, it's no big deal. However, you might find inspiration for new ideas, if you do get a chance to glance over some, or all, of them.

In any event, welcome to the thread. I look forward to reading your story.