Thread: TERA Online
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-15, 02:21   Link #47
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
Oh well. There may be censors but complaining about it is stupid when you can de-censor it by using mods. While it's against the TOS, a member of the TERA team at Forums has said that you must use them at your own discretion ; There will be no bans of using it. While in Europe it says even in FAQ somewhere that it leads into a ban. In either case, the launcher doesn't check for file modifications so there's no way for them to find out if you're using mods or not.

Also good choice syna. I hope others will join on Dragonfall as well. I'll give you a shout once the gates open .. Can't wait till then >.<
I'm confused how you can say your AION character is cuter, though :P. What could possibly be cuter than a loli with animal ears and tail? Nothing, I say!

Ps. Accepting guild name suggestions if anyone plans to join the guild me and my friend are making .. We can't seem to come to an agreement about the name and there's less than a week till launch :x