View Single Post
Old 2006-09-20, 11:12   Link #14
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

For once I am quite satisfied. Too bad they left out Keiichi's confession of his past deeds, but that can be arranged (See TIPS #130).

But I still get the feeling that DEEN could've done better to show Rena's descent into madness (she still looked a bit normal from me up until the half point). The game did a good job at this by gradually changing Rena's text color from white, to pink, then into blood-shot red. It sent chills down my spine at the time when I first realized that effect when they made the red text stand out over a dark background picture...

As people have mentioned, yes the anime music pales in comparison to the original soundtrack used from the game. It's like: game = dramatic and at times, frightful >>>> anime = just plain cheesy. With that in mind, I am rather disappointed in Kawai Kenji at this point.

I'm glad to see Sonozaki's ane-san (seiyuu pun intended of course) back being a MILF!! Now if only they would do the same fountain-of-youth thing for Kuma-chan as well www

We're now left with the final episode...all I wish is that they don't screw up the best scene ever and the final plot twist at the end.

Last edited by kj1980; 2006-09-20 at 12:08.