Thread: Licensed Ghost Hound
View Single Post
Old 2007-09-17, 17:50   Link #48
mukansa monkey
Pink bug make Amu angry!

Production I.G. and MASAMUNE SHIROW and MULTIPLE PEOPLE FROM LAIN???
Ohmigodohmigodohmigod....
:: runs around his house screaming like a little girl ::

Okay, taking deep breaths now... can't believe I didn't notice this show until now. Not too late though, not out for another month. Web site kinda interesting, only trouble is I can't read any of it besides the word for "characters". Would someone who can read Japanese be willing to translate any more interesting tidbits off of there?
"Details requested!"

I totally agree that there's been a dearth of cyberpunk and occultish stuff lately. Horror doesn't equal spiritual/mystery at all. Looking down my list of what I've liked in the last year, there's been a heavy drift towards comedy. Coil and Mushiuta are the only interesting "serious" shows this season, and sola from last season. And this show looks like it'll be noticeably higher quality than Mushiuta and sola. Coil's great, but it's aimed at a youngish audience. I seriously doubt Ghost Hound will be.