View Single Post
Old 2008-10-24, 13:43   Link #20
Nukerjsr
Baka Inu~

Send a message via AIM to Nukerjsr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claies View Post
I'll probably end up not writing anything, because I don't have the time. I'm simply throwing ideas around for people to pick up.

See, if Konata's ever an alien, we don't go to her saucer or go scientific or whatnot. Being that serious about aliens is terrible in my opinion. >_>;;

My rationale is that she's a damn bored alien who figured that being an otaku is fun and would keep on doing it. The slice of life would revolve around her being extremely naive on social affairs and pulling off completely unexplainable feats that people don't seem to notice as weird (but Kagami does, right?).

And if you paid attention you would notice that I just want Nagato Yuki to be an otaku for a day and see what happens.
That's what one-shots are for. Moments of inspiration that you just have to put down on Word. It's happened to me. Aliens are mixed for the most part just because they are divided between humor and serious-business. And while some can be great/insightful, others can be annoying/cheesy/tedious.

On the subject of Nagato and Otakus, there was one crazy thought I had. What if Minami were a closet otaku? The idea sprung to me when they had that Yuki cosplayer in the Cosplay Cafe episode and...well...they are nearly identical in every way. (Except the hair) But still, I think it would interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagami~n View Post
I know a certain someone who is working on one now that I'm really looking forward to.

Alien Konata could also go into explaining her ahoge, lol.
You talking about Akai-Kurenai? I know that guy, his crack fics are pretty good. Nice guy too. As for the ahoge, maybe this picture would come into play:

Spoiler for Picture: