View Single Post
Old 2013-03-16, 08:43   Link #2
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

REC has some of that. The male character is a salaryman in his early twenties whose life is suddenly upended when he meets a wannabe seiyuu.

For an older series, you might take a look at Video Girl Ai. The main boy spends his time mooning over a girl he knows but can't bring himself to do anything about it. One day he gets a "special" videotape and a girl comes out of his television set. She offers to help him resolve his problems with the girl of his dreams.

The "girl" in Chobits is an android, but otherwise fits your request as well.

Finally I'll suggest Welcome to the NHK!, a story about a hikikomori who encounters a young woman who wants to cure him of his reclusive ways.

All of these shows have some material that touches on subjects some people might consider "ecchi." Chobits has an episode about voyeurism and one about buying panties. Satou in NHK! does some online "research" to help inspire him to write a script for a eroge game he is trying to create with his next door neighbor. REC has an episode where the girl is recruited to voice a hentai character. Video girl Ai appears in the nude from time from time. I didn't find any of this offensive myself, but from your comments I thought you should be warned.
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote