Old 2013-06-01, 01:00   Link #5571
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoxall View Post
GIF Avatar Request please.

Anime: Date A Live
Episode: 9
Timeframe: 18:28 - 18:33 (gif ends just before the part where her arm goes back to her)
Details: Could you make the gif fade away before having it loop back?
Thank you.
Okay, I was unsure how you wanted the fade to be, either continuing or pausing to black, so I made both scenario's:

The other part I was unsure of was if you wanted a closer view of her face, so this is as close as I could bring it in accordance to the scene:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Jung View Post
I have been visiting this thread for quite bit and I noticed that the people who works here for avatars are awesome and specific at what they are doing. Forgive my rudeness, but is anyone here willing to make an avatar for me if they have the time for it? (I don't know anyone here...) (But if none of you has time due to RL issues, that's okay, too.)
This is a place for requests, so it never hurts to ask but, unfortunately, I don't watch Naruto so I can't help you there Another thing, you could try to ask in the gif request thread somewhere in here, there might be a higher chance of getting series specific requests done faster that way than in here, as there might not be that much Naruto viewers visiting here.
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote