View Single Post
Old 2012-07-10, 11:33   Link #39
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by lansglenn View Post
I know it's been said that Reki has somewhat denied the connection, but I've only ever seen the forum say that.

Is there a link to a trusted source of Reki's exact (translated) words on the matter? We might want to dig into the quote too because:

"There's no connection" is different than "There's not necessarily a connection"
And what more do you need?

No. Volume 10 of AW hasn't been translated yet; so only those with the ability to read Chinese or Japanese are able to read the afterwords.

Well, the first place I heard about it was from a person who often reads light novels on this forum, then I asked two other people to confirm it and they did. I don't know how correct their translation is (and I'm not going to quote the full thing, as I don't want to cause problems for the person who translated it) but what they said was "There is no clear connection between the two worlds". There's another bit, but I'm unsure if that's the translator bias, or if that's part of the translation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyp275 View Post
He talked about it in the author's note section in Accel World vol.10, you can check it yourself in the usual places.
Uhm.. what? It's been translated?
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote