View Single Post
Old 2012-07-27, 03:23   Link #23
amoirsp

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
ok...the way he hugged her i tought she was something like an adoptive mother or the like..i hope the anime will explain something more thank you for the answer
Although that's conceptually sweet the fact that she's 23 and him probably 17, even though this is a work of fiction is a small gap (hence the possibility of dating isn't too unusual). That or Oojima's mom is uh still alive (if not maybe that thought makes more sense).

However since you don't see the mom and since you see Oojima wanting a destined one (GF), as far as pure anime watching goes, thinking of this possibility of adoptive mom is not far fetched at all.

As I've stated before while Isara's route is unlikely, the components of the route are certainly presentable, and I would go as far as saying its necessary to further justify the campaign running (or at least Isara supporting him).

The bullying looks like the manga. Although not a laughing matter I'm like uh ok so they'll censor flashes with light beams but they do animate it taken off. Though a bit necessary to display discomfort.

I do want to ask though: early on in the game I recall there was a "Satsuki enters the club room" event, did the anime bypass that? (or rather they did it differently but I distinctly recall Satsuki had been in the club room against it). Like you had split screens of Chisato and Satsuki confronting one another face to face (there was also one of the Shinonome sisters).

... And thus the idea that this could go Satsuki's route may very well be more possible because the current context is more supportive and not like clash with the enemy sort of thing (unless Satsuki enters the club room later? Seems too out of order by then). From what I read here they inputted early Satsuki events which I have no idea of.

(... Or just make Moheji the common enemy instead lol).

So far so good. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Side note: can someone explain the ep 5 preview. Normally that Mifuyu hand movement in front of her stomach would be of pregnancy status but uh ....

For a one cour this seems reasonable but I feel something will seem to go fast.

Did anyone else notice that Oojima didn't call Sarue and Monnezuka monkeys until this recent episode?

And on a random note Oojima looked REALLY happy during the initial club meeting? I mean wow what a happy face! I suddenly can't remember a VN protagonist with this much girl liking power at a reasonable pace.
amoirsp is offline   Reply With Quote