View Single Post
Old 2012-12-14, 06:38   Link #671
Bern-san

Good episode as usual, but I'm hoping that they've spent some budget for next episode because it's going to be awesome.

I'll just mention a couple of things about Junichirou that was omitted during the episode:
1. That technique was taught to him by Maya, the previous leader of the clan. He is the only one who can use it because of that,
2. The main purpose for learning that technique was to stop Hakaze momentarily (if it was necessary).

Also, Princess of Exodus? I'll just stick to "Magician of Zetsuen" translation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Yeah I found the whole "we can't kill" thing completely laughable. How many cities have these people destroyed over the past couple years? Pretty damn convenient logic they are working with. How hard anyways can it be to get forgiveness from a tree that doesn't mind that you are working to revive it's bitter enemy?
Well, Tetsuma himself said after the army was wiped out that it was good that they won but it was nothing to celebrate because people died. I suppose their logic is that since the Tree of Beginnings will wake up eventually and destroy all civilization, why not wake up the tree of Exodus first despite that people will die but not everyone?
But yeah, the whole thing is pretty messed up either way in my opinion