View Single Post
Old 2010-04-29, 08:54   Link #9575
Oliver
Back off, I'm a scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiza Sunozaki View Post
Eva doesn't need to kill Maria to recieve the Grimoire/diary. Maria's character sprite shows her carrying around her bag at all times, but we can probably file this under Ryuukishi's laziness, because she probably wouldn't carry that bag around the entire time. Even if she did, I doubt the rest of the family members would just leave it out in the rain.
Under the assumption that they bring the bag to guest house, it's very possible that it might've survived.
There's a few problems with that I have already listed:
  • Maria does have the bag within a few meters of herself pretty much at all times. Otherwise the whole mess with the chapel key would be extremely doubtful.
  • It is indeed true that if Maria was killed in the fashion described in Ep3, it's very likely her bag would have been carried back with her. Assuming the guesthouse survived in any manner, however, would allow Ange to have any number of physical mementos from Battler's baggage, which she does not have. Like I said, she could now be proudly wearing Battler's own spare shirt if she wanted to or slice her enemies with his safety razor, if that were true. She would probably want to, knowing the type.

This link has been determined hazardous for the spoiler averse
by the Department of Education.
(updated 2010-08-24)
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote