View Single Post
Old 2010-10-22, 22:54   Link #10612
Knightrunner

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryodin View Post
I notice that a lot of the "my english may be bad" comments have perfect grammar compared to most people...

Anyway. College student, bored on campus. First time I've been done with my mountains of homework since the semester started and I have a little time to spare (this is due to the 4 hours a day of homework I've taken to doing recently) So I actually felt social but my AIM list from four years ago is rather inactive.

So what to do, find a forum with a common interest and try to find someone to talk to!

Well, introducing myself. Big anime fan of course. I like stuff that is a little more fast paced with a rather strong demand for decent animation (I'd have watched House of Five Leaves otherwise). Very big gamer, though I'm mostly on Single player games and avoid WoW like the plague. Mostly due to it boring me to tears. Other than that I'm a Bio major who loves what he studies and an avid martial artist. I'm actually trying to set up lessons within the anime club at my university (though meeting some resistance). I study Japanese Jujutsu, Bujinkan Ninjutsu, and am starting to pick up Choy Lay Fut Kung Fu from my friend who is certified to teach.

Thats all there is to me. Anime, games, school, and martial arts.
Don't worry there are a lot of college student's to talk to here and people that work. If you want to talk about anything just Visiter Message me or other people.