Thread: Licensed Kokoro Connect [anime]
View Single Post
Old 2012-10-01, 13:40   Link #2320
Mimi-Senpai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flawfinder View Post
I mentioned the art/animation on my own blog, but here's what I thought of it: It was also neutered. I've never liked Silver Link's stuff, but I did recognize their stylistic animation. This anime put the animation in the opening and ending, but in the actual anime itself, there was almost none of it.

Here's a funny concept, I never came across to your blog, lolz. However, having Akiyuki Shinbo as assistant director in Silver Link I would expect better with KC. He did an awesome job with Negima!? (spin off), Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Maho Sensei Negima!: Shiroki Tsubasa Ala Alba ( i know, long title, ah, Ken ) , Dance in the Vampire Bund, ect, in his Shaft work. I guess Silver Link didn't knew with that they were getting into. Because Yukiko Horiguchi art is freaking pulchritudinous in anime : K-on and Lucky Star; her novel illustration, too. If you compare the anime and LN illustration of KC, you'll see the alteration. Hopefully, if Second season occurs, I hope Silver Link does a better job, or, a better studio adapts it. And I can't judge Silver Link's other work, I still have Baka and Test to watch but don't have the time since I'm dealing with my other fandoms, work, social life, and college.. -_-

Spoiler for Link to the art that I mean...:

“A mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone, if it is to keep its edge.”
Mimi-Senpai is offline   Reply With Quote