Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2008-10-14, 01:17   Link #4057
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spags View Post
While this is a harem anime, I believe the topic of this thread states Rosario+Vampire, so lets keep it to that topic. Its annoying to come back after being busy for an hour or so and have to read about Tenchi, etc... I come here to discuss Rosario, if you wanna throw around a topic of harems, im sure theres other threads for u to vent your opinions.

Iunno, I think it may be a possibility. After all ware wolfs were said to be of the same rank as vampires, however if his power was that greatly affected by the moon and it was a cloudy night, I think moka had more of an endurance and woulda even be able to last a lot longer than the battle actually was, probably even to the point were the moon would be covered multiple instances.

That depends on how far you've even gotten. Nothing much in way of season two, but towards the end of season 1 there's major development in their relationship.
heh, I know what you mean, somehow other series keeps coming into this thread.

Anyway, Werewolves are most likely A-Class monsters, but can temporarily be S-Class on the full moon. Which is once a month, but with the occasion blue moon.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote