View Single Post
Old 2009-10-03, 09:14   Link #3214
WildArms
Come on, become a legend

rofl, well if the son/daughter have red eyes and blonde/blue hair, a-tan, if he haves most probably only blond hair and green eyes, nagi (though for some reason, i dont think nagi as a future prospect), and pink hair (it would look weird on a guy) or the cool golden eyes would be hinagiku, brown, maria, and so on. My thoughs would be more A-tan than anyone (im not a fan-fan of her... im a fan of every damn girl, everyone have her goods traits, even nagi but she is too little so i dont vote for her) but A-tan is more direct and seems to be living in a more dangerous world xD, i mean that woman just kissed him when she met him, if the conversation on the next manga chapter goes well, i give her 1 or 2 years to be pregnant lol, she will make hayate do it with her woman's powers, noneone can resist them.

Well maybe hayate's wife doesnt have to be dead o.0, and well there could be a good epic reason hayate died?
Still an ending like that would be a little off as well, i would feel like "D:" what happened?, but at least the answer of hayate's partner would be answered
WildArms is offline   Reply With Quote