View Single Post
Old 2004-01-14, 15:21   Link #34
dragonz20
Cantonese Dimples

Send a message via AIM to dragonz20
I don't even know why I bother with you sometimes...

My whole point about meaningful conversation is that when there are several people posting and debating in a thread, one should not jump in and throw useless comments full of curses (as you have been doing) for the sole purpose of closing the thread. so if people A, B, C are chatting away and person D jumps in and post "you guys are morons. it should be blah blah blah and that's it. why do you all bother to continue jawing away pointlessly.. this thread should be closed!!!" , then that's outright flaming and you have done that. to those people, it was a meaningful conversation in that thread and it's not fair to them. you forced the topic to be closed because of your post. so if you don't value the topic of the thread and then avoid it. if you think your behavior can be considered meaningful conversation then urrr.. yeah okay...

anyway, if you aren't going to contribute to a thread, then don't flame. you have done that. as for me flaming you in this thread. i don't think so because the topic is about habitual flamers and i am just stating that you have done this before... i can even pull out the thread you've done it in.. you haven't posted anything in that thread except that one lone flaming post.

and for the age comment, i meant it as in you are 14 (or whatever you are i don't really care) but it shouldn't matter because there are people younger or older who can behave properly in AS and you haven't done that. it's not my problem if you lack english comprehension.

edit: and just to prove myself, goto this closed thread here. tell me exactly how many post in this entire thread you have made... it's one... then tell me what the contents of your post were. it's the example i posted a bit earlier. i rest my case.

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...0&page=1&pp=20

Last edited by dragonz20; 2004-01-14 at 15:38.
dragonz20 is offline   Reply With Quote