View Single Post
Old 2009-11-12, 01:51   Link #21071
Heatth

Send a message via MSN to Heatth
Quote:
Originally Posted by besieger View Post
Heatth, didn't a black out just occurred over there?!
Well, this was last night. It is alright now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HikariNiwa View Post
A black out? That sounds rather unfortunate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyaKyoto View Post
Really? That sucks.
I bet it was. It covered half of my country. The most important half, btw (including Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo and Brasília). For me, however, it was not so much. I was sleeping the whole time. The creeepy part, however, it I slept about 5 minutes before the blackout, and awaked about 5 minutes after it went back. I barelly noticed it. (I even spoke with vivify at time) For me, the worse was it burned my fan (and this is a problem, considering it is almost summer here). Also, duee to some problems with my CPU, the blackout messed up with some configurations (nothing big, tough).

In a side note, I've gone far to look for the correct speling, in english for brazilians citys. I was kinda surprised it is just the same, even tough it don't make any sense. Do you guys even know how "São" is suppose to be prononced? And speling "Brasília" with an s but "Brazil" with a z is just silly.

This, however, does not have nothing to do with the topic does it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyaKyoto View Post
It's alright ... all i need is to find someone to play Kyonko's brother and that old lady for chapter 6
I bet finding people from the more extreme ages is considerable harder. Luckly, Haruki's cast is not so diversed. The only charactes somewhat important outside the teen-young adult range are Arakawa and Otouto right? Big Mitsuuru is kinda boardline, he is not that old, but not that young either. I wonder how old he is.
Heatth is offline   Reply With Quote