View Single Post
Old 2011-05-25, 01:03   Link #228
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Only 100th? In Ariaverse, they've only reached their retirement age heh

Just one question; is it a good or bad thing to her if someone has zero idea what the stereotype of Serbians are ?
It's a good thing for her. Being cast as the designated villain can get annoying after a while.

Quote:
She looks cute, but for a Japanese- her tastes seems very western...
That's something she got from her mother, who have to work with westerners and bring them home for friendly dinners on a regular basis.

Quote:
That short hair... those looks... Dem glasses... Would a better VA be Ueda Kana ?
Duly noted, and change done according to this suggestion. The mental image of Hayate's VA going Gordon Ramsay on people is priceless. And she already voiced a famous tsundere. And we can say, "hey another short-haired cutie!" (after Nanoha, and Rental Magica).

Quote:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyway, here's me second female character

CVR is something I always have a hard time to think about, unless the LN author have in mind Mata Hari or the cast of Dream C Club or Idolmaster doing some undercover job. By the way, what is Ada's ethnicity? I assume it is full Russian, half breed?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuras View Post
Carl Jung psychoanalysis. Nice. Now what exactly does this collective unconscious entail in your terms anyways? Like mind reading, or is it a figurative worldwide network of sorts, not requiring visual contact or close distances?
That is the latter.

@: Preston IS Medica, not Ambulance. He is more a field person.

Last edited by Sheba; 2011-05-25 at 02:51.