Thread: Licensed Planetes, A great series
View Single Post
Old 2003-11-06, 04:05   Link #12
nubby

What's up with the flaming? I'm/We're not forcing anyone to not watch the anime, I'm merely voicing my opinion on the anime along with other people just as you are. That's what a discussion forum is for isn't it? I don't see any "no criticizing an anime" rule so I'll criticize it if I want to. If you don't like it, DONT look/reply in my post! How's that?

Anyways, Tanabe is annoying because she's the kind of person who absolutely has to get her point across no matter what. She's nosey, never shuts up and is just annoying whenever she speaks. Heck even the main character, Hachimaki, would agree with me.

I'm still watching this because I usually give an anime 5 episodes to catch my interest and I'm not completely turned off by this one just yet. It's boring but I hope to see some funny episodes ahead. I found episode 1 to be pretty funny but I haven't seen anything funny since then. So if the anime has some more funny moments and the girl becomes less annoying, I actually might enjoy the anime a little bit more.

Last edited by nubby; 2003-11-06 at 04:19.
nubby is offline   Reply With Quote