View Single Post
Old 2009-03-08, 19:37   Link #216
Baka Ronin

Send a message via ICQ to Baka Ronin Send a message via AIM to Baka Ronin Send a message via MSN to Baka Ronin Send a message via Yahoo to Baka Ronin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nochgo View Post
Not much to say about this episode. Still that chatter between Ami and Minori, and the usual Ryuuji beating from Taiga. Though with Ryuuji now looking at Taiga with weird eyes.
His eyes are always weird. He just sees her differently now that he knows her true feelings. He's probably attracted to her in a way he does not fully understand yet, and at once admiring her strength as she cheers him on, going after her best friend.

Quote:
I wonder how Ryuuji will confess to Taiga in what situation, should it happen. Ah well, just waiting for now I guess.
I don't think it will happen until the last episode if it does at all. Nothing is set in stone yet. For all you know, Ryuuji could decide that he doesn't want to prefer either Taiga or Minori over the other and gets swept off his feet by Ami. This is all just speculation and not likely to actually happen, but you get my point, I am sure. (note: I am not shipping)