View Single Post
Old 2007-02-16, 04:19   Link #83
idofgrahf

Send a message via MSN to idofgrahf
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaruAc View Post
*a bit of a spoiler*

OH! I'm sorry if this is against rules however... where can one get the game and, if possible, with an english subbing or something... *perferably free... but can pay if necessary >_>.

And uh.... are you talking about OVA - akane maniax or a different one.. continuation of Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien
if the anime does Really well in the US, maybe peaceprincess will tranlsate it though I doubt it simply because the fees involoved (KGNE is very popular in japan so the company will ask for high licencing fees) either way, you will have to pay for it, the only sure way to play the game is to learn japanese for at least 2-3 years (the vocab the game uses are meant for japanese in their late teens and over)

Akane Maniax is the only OVA out right now that is related to KGNE, apparently there will be a Haruka version of KGNE that runs parallel to the current one, as the name suggest, Taka will probably end up with Haruka instead of Mistuki.

Lacan/Grahf
idofgrahf is offline   Reply With Quote