Thread: Licensed Code: Breaker
View Single Post
Old 2012-10-08, 17:52   Link #125
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Wait, what? Why would he be of Sakura's family?
The guy in the flashback? Well, there's two ways to interpret this..

"Sakurakouji, you should remember. Even if everyone else forgets, you should remember. I won't forget. No matter what happens, forever."

Either...
a) I think that he was talking to Sakura Sakurakouji about their past as children (SQUEEE! but highly unlikely considering the flashback immedaitely after, despite we got two children being shown before)
b) Sakurakouji is the last name of the guy in the flashback, and Ogami was talking to or about him (not to mention Sakura herself has no idea what Ogami is talking about)

Considering A is totally off base, I find B to more believable.

Unless of course that the guy in flashback was killed by Sakurakouji's family or something... but so far it seems that Sakurakouji otousan is AGAINST those G-Falcons hoodlums who resort to unnecessary violence, so I can't see the Sakurakouji family to do the same.

Of course there's the possiblity that the family thinks they're above those G-Flacon, as maybe they are vigilantes or one of those 'honorable' yakuzas? I dunno, but lack of mention of whether the Sakurakouji family as remarkable or out of the ordinary currently rules this option out for me. (especially considering the flashback guy looks to be in high school and of decent character; why would he be a target in the first place?)

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote