View Single Post
Old 2013-05-12, 18:52   Link #32238
Kealym

Well, it's not like that's wrong. I would recommend reading through Our Confessions, though, if you haven't already, because it's pretty much what you described. Beatrice going through the very bare scenario, setting up accomplices, alibis, maneuvering, how each death was done, and hidden, etc., and ALSO the narrative considerations of who was alive at what time, and the fantasy laid on top of all that.

On an unrelated note, before I go off on a tangent, is there a consensus of some sort that when Yasu used magic for the first time in EP7, the answer is something like "Yasu quickly replaced Berune's keyring with her own, which was missing it's Master Key, since it had been placed in Berune's locker. This way, she didn't have to worry about the stiffness or noise of working the keys behind Berune's back. Of course, this required the prank to be classified as premeditated revenge, and not a spontaneous urge, as was depicted."

I was trying to relate the fact that our arguments about Kanon not making sense are reasonable, and Berune's arguments for why her key couldn't have gone missing are also reasonable, and yet her key was missing nonetheless.
Kealym is offline   Reply With Quote