View Single Post
Old 2007-06-04, 09:57   Link #20
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Boo ... but i like Higurashi

As for Yorito ... well, it is not like a bunch of theories can't be cooked up ... the problem is that there is no evidence that would support one theory over another ... wild guesses in other words ... which leads me to believe that there simply were not enough clues provided along the way.

If there were, then i must have gone blind. I am usually rather quick at picking up hints and crap, but i am left scratching my head over Sola. And since it seems that every one feels the same way, i fear it is the lack of information. I am willing to praise the authors to the high heavens if they will come up with an explanation that will leave me smacking my forehead while screaming "Thats it! How did i miss that!", but i am not sure what are the chances of that happening.

Either way - Sola remains as one of my two favorites of this season (Romeo x Juliet being the second one).

As for a deus-ex machine ending ... saa... they pulled one in Kanon, and people are mostly happy about it, so even those can be done well i suppose