Thread: Licensed Heroic Age
View Single Post
Old 2007-08-12, 08:53   Link #1063
ipernorris

Quote:
I don't know if Holocaust survivors will want to kill children of Nazi's, but I do know the Silvers clearly won't do anything like that under similar situation. It's "meaningless" to them.
I don't remember that the humans attacked first... the Silvers came out of nowhere, along with their bug slaves, and killed billions of people on Earth.

Quote:
And that's actually Rom Ro's point, humans acting on "emotions" doing senseless dangerous things makes them the bastards that need to be exterminated.
Oh it's not like the Silvers are doing very logical things either... attacking the humans they only caused a wound in the universe, cutting it into two factions creating the conditions for an all-out conflict which could determine the destruction of the universe itself. If Age and Yuti will go in mental chaos then sayonara minna-san... very logical choice indeed!

Quote:
From how well the Earth is preserved, we do know neither the Silvers nor the Bronze has done anything like incinerating half of the planet and destroying the
whole eco-system even when they deemed it's necessary to exterminate humans and conquered Earth.
They only exterminated billions of people out of the blue...
You can't judge them as "not evil" only because the Earth is still there: even Taro, in a century or so, will still be there with all its eco-system... there will be bugs too, unlike the humans on Earth.

Quote:
They only do want they deem necessary, not trying to get senseless revenge, like they never bother to do anything to Titarus even when they showed open defiance, after the Nodoss and humans (the only ones they deem necessary to be destroyed) left. And from what happened so far, I don't think the Silvers would even bother to attack the humans if the Goldies didn't leave humans a Nodoss.
Don't twist the facts, please. Silvers didn't destroy Titarros (they initially planned that) because it was a terminal planet and so it was precious, not for comprension to that population.

Quote:
Yes acting on emotions and wanting to kill Nazi's children may make humans... "human", but that's what makes the humans big bastards in Heroic Age's universe, when none of the other races would do such a thing.
The other races have already done the very same thing in fact...
ipernorris is offline   Reply With Quote