Thread: Licensed Heroic Age
View Single Post
Old 2007-08-12, 09:52   Link #1067
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipernorris View Post
hipeach I don't care why the Silvers tried the genocide on humans: the crime still remains no matter the reasons. I don't understand why you put the Silvers on a superior level only because they used they so-called logic, while humans are following their istincts and feelings. They're on the same level.
One of the main problems with your arguments is that they are one sided and are biased towards the humans.

So far what we have been told is that the Silvers have helped a lot of other races and it hasn't been made clear why the Silvers hate the Irons. Also its not really made clear who attacked first... All it takes is one trigger happy scout and you have an interstellar crisis. Not that I am saying I think that happened.

Now the main issues we have is that Irons don't understand the Silvers, they know hardly anything about them. Add this with the fact that the Silvers seemingly give up their emotions. That combined is a recipe for disaster. As a race humans are notorious for their lack of understanding of others even within their own race, now consider dealing with a race which lack what the Irons would consider natural reactions. Ofc this argument could be used the other way, as the Silvers could also have issues dealing with the emotional humans, but how does that explain how the Silvers apparently get on with the other races?

Right now personally I think there is not enough hard facts to judge who is right or wrong, and as I said earlier to me the bad guys do look like the Golds for leaving the universe in such a state.