View Single Post
Old 2007-05-17, 21:26   Link #55
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skane View Post
159cm?! Not exactly Dwarf status, but that's still pretty short! I had an impression that she was taller than that. Man, that would make her shorter than the average female height around here. Cheers.
She looks taller to me on stage, so maybe that ja.Wikipedia figure is old. For instance, here (Manabi Straight cast interviews), or here (Rune-Angel Tai performance).

I just read an interesting little post on 2channel repeating the thesis that the selling of Hirano Aya has been too fast and too hard, propelled by the sudden success of SHnY. It was in the Katou Emiri thread, saying she should be promoted in a more normal way, starting with handshake appearances, etc., rather than going straight to the full idol seiyuu treatment. I think it's true that the success of SHnY just moved things faster than normal, but it's also true that Aaya has been around for five years, and was in an idol group before. On the one hand, it's clear that the past year has been hard on her. On the other, she has risen to undreamed-of popularity, it seems, so it's hard to say what would be best.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2007-05-17 at 21:38.