View Single Post
Old 2009-11-02, 17:58   Link #233
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Computer Club President
"I hope Nagato-san can join our society, and maybe become the president as well. From all the people I have seen, her knowledge of computers seems to be the best, she's definitely a genius. No matter what happens, if any bug or system errors occur, the magical touch of Nagato-san is able to solve the problem. Although she only drops by once in a while, she never fails to surprise us every time. There is a DIY-ed computer for her exclusive use in our club room, and she managed to develop a new operating system within moments that managed to shock even the best software developers. But no matter how we look at the source, we just can't comprehend it, it seems that only she has the ability to do so. All our software and hardware worked perfectly with the operating system. It is a real gem. As for what exactly the code is based on..."
If Nagato's program became available... it would be good marketing XD

Quote:
Haruhi: "The ability to adapt to circumstances is vital. That's how life on earth evolved to this day through survival of the fittest. You'll go extinct if you stop thinking! We must learn how to adapt in order to survive!"

Kyon: Adapt to what? If mother nature were sentient, I'm sure the first thing she would do was to drive Haruhi out of the atmosphere of the earth.
So yeah... the quotes are here...