Thread: Licensed Kokoro Connect [anime]
View Single Post
Old 2012-09-28, 11:24   Link #2240
pudding321

Quote:
Originally Posted by velderia View Post
I don't know. In the USA, the places I grew up, that would be kind of odd. Sometimes it's a school policy to not let a teacher do that I think.
I also find this odd after you raised this question. Normally, the teacher would talk a lot with the parents about their children since that's what home visits are for. However, Gotou just walked in Inaba's room and directly spoke to her. Why the fuss for a home visit if you're just gonna speak to her when you can do that in school?

Yes, I believe it's major script thing here. Heartseed could have used Inaba's mum to talk to her.

I think the main reason why teachers are not allowed to meet their students in person / or in private places in USA is because there are too many cases of rape—boy or girl alike. They are prone to be blamed for any consequence. Besides, parents don't believe in the teachers. They want their kids to have the same moral values as them so they can be obedient and make decisions of their like. Well, I don't live in USA. I'm just guessing, really.
pudding321 is offline   Reply With Quote