View Single Post
Old 2009-01-14, 22:56   Link #4831
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
What was really a shame is that he was the perfect housewife. It's a shame a man with those skills had to die

Well, if you go that way, it would have been better for him to become immortal and watch over the world. But the man just tried to create peace and atone for his sins. Now if the peace doesn't last long, I don't see who will be able to resolve the problem. I guess he was counting on Schneizel. Because the other people are not really smart, even suzaku (I am a suzaku fan but still)
haha housewife...i never did quite like suzaku after this season started...felt a bit more for him near the end...but i still really disliked him for a while

Quote:
Originally Posted by incorrupts View Post
Hmm, well, i think that Lelouch thought he did not deserve to be in the new-world as well. His way to atone for his sins had to include this.
Of course he could have faked it but he chose not to. And you ask me, good choice.
He can still live in teh "villages"...you know just roam around and stuff (like wolf and spice - would be cool), and if anything bad happens, come back to save things (that would be the ultimate sacrifice i think, though he would have C.C. which would be nice)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charred Knight View Post
I think Okouchi wanted to show that what Lelouch started the rest will finish.

To bad Okouchi wrote the rest as incompetent morons

Okouchi was between a rock and a hard place

Lelouch dies but is redeemed in death, but prevents him from helping out later

Lelouch fakes his death but may be redeemed at a later date (which is pretty hard to show)

The problem is more that he never showed the others as competent leaders, and expects us just to take his word for it. Code Geass is as bad as Gundam Seed Destiny when it came to informed ability. Where supposed to see Ougi as a competent leader just like how where supposed to see Lunamaria as a competent pilot, no one is buying either.
yeah, i just can't see the others being "ready" for anything bad happening...there's some good people like kagura(sp?), and nunally should be pretty decent
miroku2192 is offline   Reply With Quote