View Single Post
Old 2009-03-07, 11:20   Link #122
OutSmart
Comic Relief

You are not offending "fans of other animes". I'm rly not biased when it comes to this sorts of things. Yes I watch other anime, a lot of other animer, being main-stream or not, and love it, and I do like soul eater very much!

the thing is this series had been given to us as one fo the most promissing shows out there when it started, it was fun, it was cool, I liked the vibe, I liked the style I liked the characters, I LOVED THE FREKIN SHOW, and then, we got a cold water bath with the mid arch development.

The show got less funny, got less cool, started to move on with the story line RLY slowly and; i must say, ina very dull/boring way.. I have to admit that some eps I just watched so I colud catch the next one, hoping that the next ep would bring the best of the show again.

So, except for some great eps within the "mid story arch" the series was kinda disapointing.

BUT, now... oh now yes... the show is back on track. In a few episodes Soul eatergot back their great action scenes, got back the loved characters charisma, brought back the fun and "not adequate" sense of humour and all the vibe of the series was back!

I must say this show will still be able to redeem it self with these last eps, there are still 4 eps left, plz... make'em the best damn 4 last eps any show has ever seen, and then, then I can say this show started and finished, as one of the most enterteinment shows of the 2008/2009 anime story and more!