View Single Post
Old 2012-04-07, 22:25   Link #22
thehumangod1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulsen View Post
Timmy and trixie were stupid together. All she ever did was toss him in the garbage or call him a loser. Tootie was nice and actually cared for Timmy. plus in one of the movies, they show them get together and have kids. trixie was just annoying, vain, and stupid. I hate how most Trixie fans are focused on hating Tootie too, its mean.. she's a heroic character. same with Sam, people throw dirt on her just so they can say Paulina is better and its rude.

trixie is right up there with dil and kimi as the most useless additions to a nicktoon ever. her fans are mariners, all they do is ship and fight...
no, in the future it isn't known whether its timmy and tooties kids or timmy and trixies. which was done one purpose

you see the girl has tooties glasses but trixies hair and band. that was done on purpose so it isn't known which one Timmy ends up with.

i think trixie is just scared of being bashed by her friends is she hung out with Timmy. she is just a kid, plenty of times however she's shown her affection for Timmy, and when he made her hang out with her via the yoo doo doll, afterwards she said "after hanging out with you i realize how funny and cool you are" so there's real affection there from both parties. and tooties crazy
thehumangod1 is offline   Reply With Quote