Thread: Licensed Shinkon Gattai Godannar
View Single Post
Old 2007-03-19, 14:28   Link #88
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodseeker View Post
There was a special on certain ADV DVDs a while back: 10 DVDs for $50. I wanted to get the last three FMP Fumoffu DVDs (which would usually come out to $60+), so I jumped on it. I couldn't think of any other ADV shows that I wanted to pick up (aside from Pani Poni Dash, but that wasn't elgible for the deal), so I got the Godannar box along with the first six DVDs (I didn't realize that it was seven DVDs until the box got here and six DVDs weren't enough to completely fill it), which I'd always heard was a good hotblooded show. (in case you're wondering, DVD #10 was Saint Seiya volume 1 w/ box)

I'm not expecting this to be top 10 material, but I am expecting to mildly enjoy it. (a high "good" on ANN's ratings scale, at least) If its on or below par with what I'm expecting, I plan to sell it for more than I bought it, but we'll see.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

You can get vol 7 form Rightsuf for 17.99. i ended having to buy vol 6 form the ADV st patrick day sale for $10 since I could get Rightstuf to change one fo the neo ranga dvds for vol6 before they ship it.
The nudity is dvd exclusive, same with Divergence eve where they left off the nipples in the tv but put it back on for the dvd.

Overall is Godannar is a very entertaining show if you were looking for a Hot blood Giant Robo show with plenty of fanservice.