View Single Post
Old 2008-02-03, 09:14   Link #75
Alea Misa

Quote:
Shana has red to represent the passion and love she feels for Yuji. But it also could represent sin and sacrifice, a foreboding element on what she might have to do.

Yuji has blue to represent faith and spiritual innocence he holds despite his current predicament. While blue might also represents a desire for peace, the irony could be the methods used to achieve it.

Kazumi has yellow to represent hope but it could also represent deceit or cowardice. Might have to do something about that crucifix Hougu.
Its interesting the color thing...
Imo, I think the color red for Shana relates to Alastor, for judgement, but he also had the capacity to love in the past. Though I think there is more to red for Shana...Red can be associated with courage, fire, action, or anger/temper, which are both apart of Shana's character. Red can also mean vitality, war, and survival, and that is usually what Shana has to deal with consistently.
As for Yuji, Blue is the color of water or sky, which most often is associated with communication, loyalty, truth, affection, friendship, emotions, mental strength, compassion, perception, protective, and calm, which is apart of Yuji's character. Yuji has a way of balancing out Shana's traits, and vice versa.
While Kazumi is Yellow, it is associated with awareness, expression, youth, brightness, warmth, playful, and mental activity, which fits her character pretty well, if you think about it.
As for the crucifix that Pheles gave her, I agree with Owaranai.
Spoiler for continue...: